We offer a comprehensive package for businesses wishing to start a Workplace Drug Policy and new strategies for existing businesses with a current policy. If your business is concerned with its’ profitability, safety and role in the community against drug use, then developing a Drug-Free work environment starts with a Workplace Drug Policy. We will assist you in evaluating your current business profile and implement a policy which works for you and your employees. We also offer drug testing supplies and confirmation services that are extremely competitive with local and national agencies. Our strategies offer cost effective techniques that are consistent with SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Agency) guidelines for a Drug-Free Workplace.
Drug and Alcohol Statistics:
- Drug users at a minimum consume almost twice the medical benefits as nonusers, are absent 1.5 times as often, and make more than twice as many workers’ compensation claims.
- Among 20 – 34 year-old full-time employed Americans, 20.2 percent used an illicit drug in the past year and 9.5 percent used an illicit drug in the past month, including significant marijuana and cocaine use.
Potential Benefits of a Drug-Free Workplace
- Reduced absenteeism, tardiness, sick leave, and personal time off
- Reduced employee discipline problems
- Reduced workers’ compensation costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased productivity
- Improved employee morale and motivation
- Improved community image
How We Differ from the Other Drug Testing Laboratories
We provide tests that can be used right on the jobsite or business location by a trained supervisor. They are simple to use and do not require any privacy. By performing tests in this manner it saves you money by avoiding wasted employee man hours going into a lab site. For any non-negative results we offer confirmation services that are confidential, affordable and fast, simply follow our simple chain of custody procedure. Your business will save remarkably by this method without sacrificing the integrity of your policy.
Quote from actual customer in Southern Oregon: "We have been doing on-site saliva based drug and alcohol screening for the past year and a half. I worked with Valley Immediate Care on setting up the process and selecting the product. It has been a very successful program and after one year of implementation, we saved approximately $23,000."
Call Clarity Drug Test Consultants at 1-541-977-5337 for a free no obligation consultation.